Income Tax Slab for AY 2020-21 i.e. FY 2019-20
Tax-Rebate under Section 87A for AY 2020-21 i.e. FY 2019-20
Tax-Rebate under section 87A is misogynist for the income up to Rs. 5 lakhs (Rs. 3.50 lakhs earlier). Following conditions shall be met for ultimatum the tax rebate under section 87A.
1. The assessee must be an Indian Resident.
2. The total income without deduction under section 80 shall not exceed Rs. 5 lakhs.
3. The total tax-rebate is restricted to Rs. 12,500. That means, if the total income tax liability of the assessee comes up to Rs. 12,500 or lower then no tax shall be payable.
4. This tax rebate under section 87A is unromantic to the total tax surpassing subtracting the Health & Education Cess of 4%.
Download And Prepare One by One Automated Income Tax Revised Form 16 Part B And Revised Form 16 Part A&B(Modified Format)[This Excel Utility Prepare Oneby One Revised Form 16 Part B And Revised Form 16 Part A&B for A.Y. 2020-21]
The main feature of this Excel Utility:-
1) Prepare One by One Excel Based Revised Form 16 Part B and Revised Form 16 Part A&B ( Modified Format of Form 16 Part B Vide CBDT Notification No.36/2019 Dated 12/04/2019 ]
2) All the Amended Income Tax Section have in this utility as per Budget 2019
3) You can print individual Form 16 Part B and Form 16 Part A&B both in single file.
4) Most easy to install just like an Excel File
5) Easy to Fill the all column
6) Automatic Convert the Amount to the In-Words